It’s always great to know about something before we apply for it, the question is more serious when our future decisions are based on it.
Here is a quick glimpse of Capgemini India. We have divided the segment into 4 parts that are Company Details, Experience, Work Culture, and Best Things. It’s fairly short enough to give a brief about the company. This will help you to know more about the company before sitting on a campus recruitment drive.
- Capgemini India is part of the global Capgemini Group that is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services, and local professional services.
- It is present in over 40 countries with almost 190,000 people with headquarter in Paris.
- Capgemini is now a public-listed company with its annual revenues crossed 12.5 Billion Euros in 2016.
- Capgemini Group offers an array of integrated services in six industry sectors – Consumer Products and Retail, Manufacturing & Life Sciences, Public Sector, Financial Services, Telecom and Energy and Utilities.
- Overall, Global Capgemini Group is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services, and local professional services in the world.
- Capgemini is kind of a company that helps you dealing with real-world problems from day 1.
- Capgemini is one of the great places to work. It is one of the big growing organizations worldwide that provide employment to a lot of talented IT people. Your talent will be respected here.
- The policies and opportunities are really good and the organization also works in diverse domain areas and countries. Once you are in, you have lots of opportunities based on your skillset.
- The working environment is good but yes it also depends on project to project and the kind of manager people have worked under.
- Capgemini takes care of its employees by arranging various fun events in the office surroundings and encourages people to showcase their talents.
- Working here is like developing your communication skills and professionalism in the corporate world.
- No doubt, Capgemini has excellent Infrastructure and team management. People find it to be the most liberal work environment.
- The services and facilities provided are excellent and policies are good considering it is a CMM 5 company.
- Some claim it is way better than TCS, Infosys, and Wipro in terms of work culture, flexibility, and personal growth as well.
- Capgemini believes in Diversity & Inclusion hence provides many opportunities to people with disabilities.
- Other than work, Capgemini involves in many other good things which is beneficial to our society like Corporate Responsibility & Sustainable environment.
RESOURCES TO PREPARE FOR CAPGEMINI RECRUITMENT DRIVE
- HR Interview Questions and Answers
- Essay writing Topics with Answers for Interview
- Technical Interview Questions
- Capgemini Placement Question & Answers
- Pseudo Code Practice
Hope this has helped you. If you have enjoyed reading please share it with your friends. Sharing is Caring. You know right?