1st & 2nd Sem Practicals are same. So choose subjects according to semester syllabus.
- Determine the errors in the different measurements using Slide Callipers and Screw Gauge
- Determination of end corrections of a Meter Bridge
- To study the time period of oscillation of a torsional pendulum for different loads and to find the torsional couple per unit twist of the suspension wire
- Determination of unknown wavelength of a monochromic light with the help of newton’s ring
- Determination of wavelength of light by Laser Diffraction method
- Frank-Hertz Experiment
- Determination of the specific rotation of a sugar solution by Polarimeter
- Determination of unknown resistance by Carey Foster method & estimate of proportional error in the measurement of unknown resistance
- Characteristics of Fluorescent Lamp
- Characteristics of RLC parallel circuit
- Characteristics of Tungsten Filament Lamp
- Open circuit and Short circuit test of Single Phase Transformer
- Speed control of DC Shunt Motor
- Study the RLC series circuit
- Verification of Norton’s Theorem
- Verification of Superposition Theorem
- Verification of Thevenin’s Theorem
- Familiarization with Electronic Components such as Resistors, Capacitors, Diodes, Transistors etc.
- Familiarization with Measuring equipments like Multi-meter, Bread-Board and CRO.
- To study V-I characteristics of Junction Diode
- To study V-I characteristics of Zener Diode
- Study on Half-wave and Full-wave Rectifier
- To study Field Effect Transistor characteristics
- To study the Input and Output characteristics curve for common Emitter and Common Base configuration
- Design of Logic Gates using Diode-Transistor logic
- Alkalinity of Water Sample
- Argentometric Method
- Complexometric Titration
- Conductometric Titration
- Determination of Dissolved Oxygen
- Heterogeneous Equilibrium
- PH Metric Titration
- Preparation of Silver Nanoparticles (Innovative Experiment)
- Red-Ox Titration
- Viscosity of Solution
The examples given in this page are only for the reference purpose, hence it is strictly advised not to copy from here. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Looking for something but coudn't find it?
Please take our 1-minute survey and let us know your feedback.