Soil Mechanics – II
- Determination of unconfined compressive strength of soil
- Determination of coefficient consolidation properties
- Determination of shear parameter by triaxial test
- Determination of shear strength of soil by vane shear test
- Determination of sher parameters by direct shear test
- Aggregate impact test
- Determination of flakiness index and elongation index
- Abrasion test
- Penetration test
- Softening test
- Ductility test
- Marshall stability test
- California bearing ratio test of bitumen
Looking for something but coudn't find it?
Please take our 1-minute survey and let us know your feedback.